Thursday, April 3, 2014

So, What did the doctor say?

So, What did the doctor say ? Today for the very first time in this year, I took free medical checkup held by BFIA (Busan Foundation for International Activities). There are several medical check step, however I only took fifth of them. This check up including sugar blood test, Body mass index test, basic examination, blood examination, and dentistry consultation. I found both blood examination and Body mass index test is the most useful test, why? because of them I notice what should I do with my body, and what should I eat.

When I was consulting with the Doctor, he didn't saying anything but "no suggestion", Alhamdulillah, I was so grateful hearing that, then I need not to worry about my weight anymore since it is in the normal rate. ^^ well this post look like medical check report isn't it? I have to admit that sometimes I ignored my health, but as time goes by I realized that health is the most important thing you have to be grateful about. Nobody wants to get sick, nobody wants to sleep in the hospital right? so keep your body health, and do healthy life.

Other shocking news is coming from my dentistry consultation, I have 2 decay teeth. OMG, I ned to have dentist treatment the doctor said, however it cost much money if I do this here, :(, So maybe next time, when I have more money *my excuses*.

Happy Friday everyone, ^^, Keep calm and do exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment