Sunday, February 9, 2014

Blame the distraction

Today is Sunday, yes everybody in this world notices it. What do you usually do on Sunday? In my case, usually I just spend my whole day watching movies, or unfinished drama, and sometimes reality show like Kpopstar, Indonesian Idol, or just some my favorite US TV series, uhh, such an useless thing right? Today I did some different stuff. I join Mbak Din and Mbak Di going to Dusil, for what? just some silaturahim with other muslimah fellas, and cure my missing feeling on this Mosque.

That's it? i definitely will answer No. I actually plan to go back to my home at 3 p.m, however plan changed. Watching live Kpopstar from sbs streaming tv (korean tv station) and having chitchat about anything with my sisters here is more enjoyable than face the reality that I have to go back to lab to finish my slide for Thursday's presentation.
So if it came out like this, then who is to blame? The answer is me myself. I admit that sometimes it is hard to stick with your schedule and your plan, the situation might change during the process. You yourself and your surrounding of course may affect, but actually yourself the most.
What do you think I am doing right now? Yep I am sitting in front of my computer, writing this post. Again, the distraction win over me.

Do you ever feel it is so hard to concentrate sometimes? You have no idea what to do except doing nothing, think about unimportant think or just listening to the music? Then what do you do to get back your focus? I do this following things
- Listening to the music
- Having a call with my mother
- Read some ayah from Quran to get inspired
- Read some inspiring articles (it can be news, paper *ups, or blog post)
- Singing, record it, then listening my own voice, *this can be a lill narcistic :P
- Writing random blogpost (like what I am doing right now)
Sometimes what I mention above helps me, yes just sometimes, ^^

Anyway, it seems my focus already back,
Let's go back to work, 30 more minutes the day will change into Monday, so let's start this week wonderfully :D

NP: Mad Sounds - Arctic Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment